• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Quickly Things Can Change....

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have actually heard a few times that he passed away, but there hasnt been and cricinfo notice or anything, so it is suspicious.

Craig

World Traveller
I only hope he still playing cricket and hasnt given the game away completely. His inclusion would definatly strengthen their line-up.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Craig said:
I only hope he still playing cricket and hasnt given the game away completely. His inclusion would definatly strengthen their line-up.
If he has any sense, he will try and get into the Western Province side a la Neil Johnson.. And then maybe qualify for South Africa selection.. He is still young, and clearly has some talent which needs to be nurtured, not snuffed out...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prince EWS said:
I have actually heard a few times that he passed away, but there hasnt been and cricinfo notice or anything, so it is suspicious.
That would be Madondo.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Trevor Madondo tragically passed away from Malaria i think it was.... (Stand corrected tho)

As for the thread, Interesting spot Prince EWS.. It just puts the whole thing into an appaling perspective..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I was aware of Madondo, but I have heard several people say that Masakadza had also died....

Well, its definately good news that he hasnt. He seemed to be a real talent.

Craig

World Traveller
Langeveldt said:
If he has any sense, he will try and get into the Western Province side a la Neil Johnson.. And then maybe qualify for South Africa selection.. He is still young, and clearly has some talent which needs to be nurtured, not snuffed out...
Given that is the same skin colour as Vusi Sinada (sp), he should get in the side as him.