• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2019

James

Cricket Web Owner
WED 13/2
1st ODI, (D/N) at Napier, Feb 13 2019

SAT 16/2
2nd ODI, at Christchurch, Feb 16 2019

WED 20/2
3rd ODI, at Dunedin, Feb 20 2019

THU 28/2
1st Test, at Hamilton, Feb 28 - Mar 4 2019

FRI 8/3
2nd Test, at Wellington, Mar 8-12 2019

SAT 16/3
3rd Test, at Christchurch, Mar 16-20 2019

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
With Shakib and Taskin out Bangla it will be a tough ask but tbh I expect they'll do better than Sri Lanka.

Will be keen to see how the Fizz does.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Guys...I really want to see New Zealand win the world cup....replays of sorrow in the eyes of Rosco in the 2015 final has got me emotional as hell. Cmmon KW, let 2019 be it...dream big...ugh

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is Shakib missing the entire tour? I want Bangladesh to be reasonably competitive in the Tests, which TBF to them, they were on their last visit to NZ.

vandem

International 12th Man
Will be interesting if (1) NZ rotate their seamers, and (2) if they rest Southee or Boult for a match, will Henry or Ferguson take the new ball. Henry is the incumbent spare seamer, but would like to see Ferguson in a 12-overs-a-day shock bowler role.

Andy1993

U19 Cricketer
The interesting thing is for me is the test spinner: Ajaz, Santner, Astle, or Somerville?
Santner probably has points in the bank, but Ajaz actually spins the ball, and looks more of a threat...Astle always injured, Somerville was last one left standing i doubt he will play another test match

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I hope Somerville plays several more test matches. I'd like him to be the main spinner when we tour SL with help from Rachin Ravindra and Williamson. I'd also take him to Australia next summer

Flem274*

123/5
somerville's height would be advantageous in australia. in sri lanka ajaz and santa would come into their own.