• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2019

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, it's not like we bowled anybody out for 56 last season. And when have we ever won a test series in Asia?
I don't think I've seen CM Punk make a post on here which wasn't completely knee-jerk.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Shadman could've made such a difference to Bangladesh this series. Unlike say, Mithun, he looks a good player, but hasn't gone on from a single start - 24, 37, 27, 29.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Watling must be the only guy whose career average suffers on account of his inability to make cheap runs.

Immenso

This hasn't been discussed yet?

There was nothing definitive on Williamson who will undergo an MRI scan on Tuesday but early indications were just 1-2 weeks on the sidelines, welcome news for New Zealand fans with less than three months until the Cricket World Cup.

A pectoral muscle strain is suspected, which will likely rule him out of the third test starting in Christchurch on Saturday and hand Will Young a long-awaited test debut.
Looking forward to seeing Young get a go.

But also makes me think, Kane is about the same age Martin Crowe was when he ****ed his knee. Got to make the most of it, as **** can get suddenly taken away from you.

Last edited:

vandem

International 12th Man
From Cricinfo:

BJ Watling has a hamstring injury, and Peter Bocock, the Northern Districts keeper, will keep wickets at least for the first session
Assume Young and Blundell for 3rd test.

Meridio

International Regular
Ugh, injury to Watling. Don't know what's caused it. Bit strange that Latham isn't taking the gloves with a normal sub fielder - occasionally you see a touring team's keeper go down and they let the reserve take over, but I don't remember a home team doing it.

vandem

International 12th Man
Ugh, injury to Watling. Don't know what's caused it. Bit strange that Latham isn't taking the gloves with a normal sub fielder - occasionally you see a touring team's keeper go down and they let the reserve take over, but I don't remember a home team doing it.
Bocock was already there, subbing for Kane yesterday.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah interesting. Though this is better IMO. Having a bloke like Latham keep that doesn't keep for long periods of time anymore may just get him injured.

Immenso

Yeah interesting. Though this is better IMO. Having a bloke like Latham keep that doesn't keep for long periods of time anymore may just get him injured.
It's very generous of Bangladesh to allow it.

But weird as there is already another test quality keeper in the field.

Meridio

International Regular
It's very generous of Bangladesh to allow it.

But weird as there is already another test quality keeper in the field.
Opposition don't need to give permission any more, according to Ian Smith on commentary (so take that with a grain of salt)

Binkley

U19 Captain
But also makes me think, Kane is about the same age Martin Crowe was when he ****ed his knee. Got to make the most of it, as **** can get suddenly taken away from you.
I had the exact same thought about Crowe when I heard the news.