• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2019

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Hope we get the traditional one over for the spinner before lunch. I was surprised by Astle's selection over Ajaz and Somerville but I still always like to see the legspinner bowling - he makes things happen, one way or another.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Lord Colin is fine at first change. Gets a nice bit of movement, no better or worse than Doug Bracewell tbh.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats Tamim, very impressive hundred to put Bangladesh in charge.

And I say that, Mittens gets sucked in by Wagner - should've been supporting Tamim instead, dumbarse.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Maybe Southee has finally jumped the shark in the test team as well ... For anyone watching, clearly he’s been wayward, but has his pace been way down as well?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Someone could tell Williamson that, yes he is allowed to take Southee off, and yes he is allowed to bowl Astle.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Soft. Another classic Colin wicket to take his career tally to 32 wickets and the average back below 30. Such a troll bowler.

Borges

International Regular
Soft. Another classic Colin wicket to take his career tally to 32 wickets and the average back below 30. Such a troll bowler.
CdG to take another two wickets, and then score a century. Win the World Cup for New Zealand. etc.
A great man does great things; you just can't keep him down.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Maybe Southee has finally jumped the shark in the test team as well ... For anyone watching, clearly he’s been wayward, but has his pace been way down as well?
look, I'm not an advocate for Southee in the ODI side, but anyone questioning his place in the test side after literally one bad morning is absurd. He's been genuinely excellent in test cricket for the last 2 years.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CdG to take another two wickets, and then score a century. Win the World Cup for New Zealand. etc.
A great man does great things; you just can't keep him down.
Right on. Can't keep a good man down. Although I think personally he is trash.