• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwean Rebels Quit

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Ford_GTHO351 said:
But isn't playing the ODI's showing support for the ZCU as well 8-)
If they're classed as ODI's then Australia playing them is not an issue.

My point was that there's no problem with them pulling out of the (now hypothetical) unofficial Tests, since playing them would only show support for the ZCU.

Ford_GTHO351

U19 Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
If they're classed as ODI's then Australia playing them is not an issue.

My point was that there's no problem with them pulling out of the (now hypothetical) unofficial Tests, since playing them would only show support for the ZCU.
I see your point :)

Scallywag

Banned
Would it also mean if the games are scheduled to be played that the ICC which is all countries has shown support for the ZCU.

How can you expect a single country to pull out when the rest of the member nations have agreed to play the games.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Scallywag said:
Would it also mean if the games are scheduled to be played that the ICC which is all countries has shown support for the ZCU.

How can you expect a single country to pull out when the rest of the member nations have agreed to play the games.
No, by playing tests are ODIs, you are showing support for the ICC.

But if the ICC decides to not class it as a test or ODI, and you still play, then you are showing support for the ZCU.