• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of New Zealand 2019

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
INDIA TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND, 2019

JAN 23, New Zealand vs India
1st ODI at McLean Park, Napier

JAN 26, New Zealand vs India
2nd ODI at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui

JAN 28,New Zealand vs India
3rd ODI at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui

JAN 31, New Zealand vs India
4th ODI at Seddon Park, Hamilton

FEB 03,New Zealand vs India
5th ODI at Westpac Stadium, Wellington

FEB 06, New Zealand vs India
1st T20I at Westpac Stadium, Wellington

FEB 08, New Zealand vs India
2nd T20I at Eden Park, Auckland

FEB 10,New Zealand vs India
3rd T20I at Seddon Park, Hamilton

INDIA TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND,

Indias Squad for ODI series against Newzelad
Virat Kohli {captain}, Rohit Sharma,( vice Captain) Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, K Khaleel Ahmed, Mohammed Shami,

India's squad for T20I series against New Zealand:
Virat Kohli (Captain), Rohit Sharma (vice-captain), KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (WK), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Khaleel Ahmed

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, you should take a bit of time and review your thread title before hitting the submit button.

Compose. Review. Edit. Submit.

Easy, innit?

_Ed_

Got tickets for the double-header in Auckland. Looking forward to it, and hoping for a better NZ squad than the one they picked for the SL game.

vcs

This will be a tough assignment for India. Looking forward to it.

Flem274*

123/5
india will cruise this imo. our batting is good but our odi bowling has been getting thinner and thinner since 2015

M0rphin3

International Debutant
india will cruise this imo. our batting is good but our odi bowling has been getting thinner and thinner since 2015
Yeah, bowling the major concern tbh. India will win every single match they chase, so hope for a toss win and then choose to chase I suppose

Also no more Southee garbage hopefully. Need Fergo in ASAP

vcs

Bumrah will be good as usual but some of other ODI bowlers might get some tonkings. It's hard to stop runs in NZ once the batsmen get on a roll.

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Bumrah will be good as usual but some of other ODI bowlers might get some tonkings. It's hard to stop runs in NZ once the batsmen get on a roll.
i think second and 3rd ODI indian bowlers Pandya and his brother or Khalid will be spank plenty runs

recently 1st of Mount M game 697 scored in 100 overs followed with 618 next game

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Looking forward to this series eagerly. It'll tell us where we stand. I'm very confident we'll go well but if we go all out to win then we may not get a chance to trail players and pick the best team for world cup. Two really good ODI sides clashing and it's exciting times ahead.