• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of New Zealand 2019

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
Time to give Southee a break and unleash our twin spin option. Unfortunately, Craig McMillan said yesterday that the selectors will never drop Munro and his position is guaranteed until he retires or dies (whichever comes first), but what does he know. This is the team I'd like to see today:

Guptill
Latham
Williamson
Taylor
Nicholls
de Grandhomme
Santa
Bracewell
Sodhi
Ferguson
Boult

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
I'd like to see this team today:

Guptill
Munro
Williamson
Taylor
Latham
Nicholls
CdG
Santner
Sodhi
Ferguson
Boult

I mean I still hate it, but given the available players that's what I'd like to go with.

Blain

U19 Captain
I'd like to see this team today:

Guptill
Munro
Williamson
Taylor
Latham
Nicholls
CdG
Santner
Sodhi
Ferguson
Boult

I mean I still hate it, but given the available players that's what I'd like to go with.
I'd be happy with that, as long as we see Williamson and Munro have a bowl. CDG doing 10 overs, no thanks.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
The Black Clash thing sounds fun - I wasn't able to watch but that sort of thing has to be great for the profile of cricket in the country.

Very light bowling lineup today having left out two bowlers for a bowler and a part-timer.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The Black Clash thing sounds fun - I wasn't able to watch but that sort of thing has to be great for the profile of cricket in the country.

Very light bowling lineup today having left out two bowlers for a bowler and a part-timer.
Should be able to rewatch it on the TVNZ app

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Might do.

Rather than complaining about the one slip being wide, I'm surprised we didn't just have two slips tbh.

thundaboult

International Debutant
NZ just never give you exactly what you want do they? Southee finally out, but bracewell opens the bowling with boult. Bracewell gets promoted after 1 good bowling performance and lockie doesn't after countless great ones??

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
NZ just never give you exactly what you want do they? Southee finally out, but bracewell opens the bowling with boult. Bracewell gets promoted after 1 good bowling performance and lockie doesn't after countless great ones??
Riding the coattails of Hobart still. :laugh:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Village first over from Bracewell. Not sure what they see in him in ODIs. Even when he's accurate he just bowls that consistent nice short of a length without varying his pace that top batsmen like to hit through the line with.

Our top pace attack should quite obviously be Boult, Ferguson, Milne and Bennett if fit.