• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Women's Cricket discussion thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kerr is going to be insanely good with a few more years' experience under her belt.

Zinzan

Kerr is a genuine rock star in the making.... scored a ton recently with a SR of about 130 too. Still only 16, a future star.

I did not say anything. I was paraphrasing punditry - something you ignore. You conveniently continue to further ignore the fact that the Slam priority is a well known discussion in tennis circles, in order to make it seem as if I have invented a completely novel (and incorrect) discussion to discredit me personally. I have already provided two sources which proves this is not so - both dismissed flippantly.

Last reply from me as there is never much point in arguing with fools.

Actually you did say that. But I can understand why you want to backtrack and change history. It's all you have. Googled Serena Williams results for 2016 yet? Didn't think so. :laugh:

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Actually you did say that. But I can understand why you want to backtrack and change history. It's all you have. Googled Serena Williams results for 2016 yet? Didn't think so. :laugh:
Well I've provided the evidence and you are just ignoring it so I do not see where further this discussion can go.

_Ed_

I didn't see much of NZ's chase yesterday, but it sounds like they did it pretty well. Four ODI hundreds in a row is an incredible achievement by Satterthwaite.

Well I've provided the evidence and you are just ignoring it so I do not see where further this discussion can go.

*yawn*

All you provided was "I'm pretty sure I heard some random on tv saying blah blah blah". All second hand rubbish that goes to show you don't even follow the sport. Multiple people have told you I am 100% correct. But hey, you're good for a laugh so please continue. :laugh:

BTW The Dubai men's tournament starts today. Be sure to tune in and look at the crowd size compared to last week. Or don't tune in, we wouldn't want your fantasy world to be shattered. :laugh:

SeamUp

International Coach
Yes there is. Amanda Wellington is seriously good too. She gets good turn and just always looks in the game so is fun to watch.

Australia were weak in the T20s, we missed Perry.
South Africa have Dane van Niekerk and Sune Luus too. They surprise me how good they are evertime I see them play.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
South Africa have Dane van Niekerk and Sune Luus too. They surprise me how good they are evertime I see them play.
Luus has always looked quite impressive to me. I do enjoy the slowness of some of the spin bowling reminds me of the old days. No doubt in mens cricket blokes would just step down the wicket and mi**** it for 6, but it's nice to see a bit of guile.

_Ed_

Not able to watch this one today, but it looks like the return of Perry has made a big difference for the Aussies - sensational figures so far of 4-1-9-1.

Once again, a lot depends on Satterthwaite.

Zinzan

Btw, how natural a gloveman (woman) is the NZ keeper. A big lady, but has magnificent hands. Makes keeping look so easy.