• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your gutsy calls for 2019

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neither Paine nor Cummins will score test tons

Smith will come back and take off where he left, average won't drop below 60 in tests

India/England will be the world cup final

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, and Shannon Gabriel will cement his spot as best Windies quick since Ambrose/Walsh retired

Borges

International Regular
Kane Williamson to be anointed as the undisputed batting king of his generation; surging well ahead of the fab three.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
SA to win the WC with their worst LO team since readmission.....

(gutsy call or pure wishful thinking?)

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kane Williamson to be anointed as the undisputed batting king of his generation; surging well ahead of the fab three.
It's pretty great how they're all so close to each other in terms of quality. Any of them could take that title as of now.

Ahmad Zahir

Banned
India will be in SF at least because ICC needs that cash. I have a feeling that ICC World Cup will flop which will force ICC to add more teams in 2023 edition

srbhkshk

International Captain
India will be in SF at least because ICC needs that cash. I have a feeling that ICC World Cup will flop which will force ICC to add more teams in 2023 edition
BCCI getting India at least a SF is not a gutsy call, it's a no-brainer. You should have said India will win it,

Tom Flint

International Regular
Hetymer to average 70+ this year in tests.
Be player of the series against England and wi to win 2-1

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Afghanistan will make it to the KO stages of the World Cup
This is a very good shout, my only concern is England might roll out highways with maybe a little early swing which might neuter Rashid and Mujeeb. If it was being held in Asia, I'd definitely fancy their chances.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Steyn-Rabada-Ngidi is a deadly combination: easily the best pace combo in the world right now. All of Faf, Amla and QDK are among world's best 10 ODI batsmen. Why are people saying that SA doesn't have the team to win the WC? On paper, I can't think of any team other than England who are ahead ATM.