• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

Borges

International Regular
Right! That sets it up perfectly; a first innings lead of 119.
Great fifty by Bravo; well played man!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great stuff WI. 300+ with a proper team effort on a very dicey pitch.

England will need about the same to stay competitive, I reckon.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great stuff WI. 300+ with a proper team effort on a very dicey pitch.

England will need about the same to stay competitive, I reckon.
Yeah, really doubt that's happening ha. Unless Root finally does something. 1st innings Top scorer Moeens had his one decent score for the series

vcs

Yeah, really doubt that's happening ha. Unless Root finally does something. 1st innings Top scorer Moeens had his one decent score for the series
I think they're due a good collective batting performance.

WI will have to win this the hard way, I reckon.

vcs

Even 100 will be tricky batting last on this. Funny things happen in 4th innings chases.

Woodster

International Captain
Yet another big session coming up, a bad one for England and the series is gone. Hope we see some real battling here, the series is on the line, time for batsmen too stand up before this one drifts away.