• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Decent effort by Plunkett. We should be able to call up Stokes to maintain some sort of pressure, or at least respectability.

EDIT - Woakes again? Surely some mistake skipper.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Brave move taking Plunkett out of the attack. Which translates as wtf does Morgan think he's playing at?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
This review determines the game doesn't it?

And sure enough ….
Well done Morgan, that's any pressure that might have been applied Plunkett all gone. Brilliant captaincy mate.

Last edited:

BSM

U19 Cricketer
Can see why Butler was frustrated there. If he holds back taking the bowls off for half a second he has him

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Well bowled Rash. Obviously bringing him back post-Gayle was always likely to be a smarter move than when we last saw him.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
When has Braithwaite recently been hitting the ball out of the ground as bishop just alluded to?
Not very often, judging by his ODI average of 13. But I'm not sure that Stokes should be kept on against him after those boundaries and given their history.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Was wondering if he meant in some t20 stuff or regional but I don't think he's even been in form with the bat there
I think you're right, but he does have previous against England which may do funny things in terms of mind games.

EDIT
And sure enough, WI are right back in this.

Last edited:

Tom Flint

International Regular
If he has all of a sudden just found his middle from no where and nurse follows suit then this ain't over. Next ball over the rope too!