• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Has there ever been a worse ODI performance from an England bowler than what we've seen from Woakes today?

Tom Flint

International Regular
Why is Woakes mouthing to the sq leg 'Is that a wide too
As if all the rest down the leg side were controversial lol

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
It's a shame WI didn't bat first, as we could have seen a record score. Instead, they'll be done within 45 overs.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
It is literally a fairly regulation chase from here. Incredible, amazing Gayle.
It's some batter in these conditions. I'd be more impressed if he wasn't such as arrogant ****, but I suppose he's kind of justifying it today.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Why is Woakes mouthing to the sq leg 'Is that a wide too
As if all the rest down the leg side were controversial lol
Because he's completely useless if conditions don't suit him.

EDIT
Whereas Wood really has confounded expectations today. If he can somehow shift Gayle as well then this match is in the balance. Big 'if' though.

Last edited:

Tom Flint

International Regular
Love the crowd here they're loving this game! Deserve it after missing out Monday. I hope plenty were able to get tickets for today too

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm declaring Moeen untenable for the rest of the innings. Poor blokes fast approaching no rounder status