• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

BSM

U19 Cricketer
Good fifty from Chase; good bowling from Anderson. If we pick one more up tonight I'll be pretty happy. Windies have batted decently without anyone being particularly exceptional thus far

Groundking

International Debutant
Jimmy <3 almost embarrassing that for the slip cordon. Get Hetmyer before close and we'll be in a good position imo.

Groundking

International Debutant
Imagine how many wickets he'd have if he hadn't had years of his career wasted when they tried to change his action.
I try not to think about it, I'm convinced he'd have a sub 25 average by now if they hadn't.

Today has proven young Sam isn't ready to lead the attack yet on a pitch where seam has a prominent role and I think we've missed Broad today and that we made a mistake playing the 2 spinners.

Fantastic end to the day, Jimmy is god.