• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Smith Vodafone Ad

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Horrible viewing seeing a grown man made to grovel like this in public.He loves the game and wants back in no doubt but I wouldn't blame him for just saying **** it and moving on.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I could see the ad now, "When you're captaining the Black Caps, you have to make the hard calls. Hard calls like playing tough. Blood, sweat and tears, that's what it takes to win. To play tough, you got to earn the right to be aggressive. Earn the Right to Make That Call, with Vodafone."
:laugh: Seriously good from this ****.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"I want to come back better than I was". Bowlers worldwide push for a 5 year extension of Smith's ban.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Don't understand the hope from Ponting and others that he returns to captaincy. Even before the SA disaster he always came across as a weak captain with the wrong personality for the job. Just let him bat.

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
Yeah not sure what the connection is between "gutsy" and making a bloody phone call, but then advertising is a massive crock of **** at the best of times. Did Hanse Cronje ever manage to cash in commercially on his "devil made me do it" version of contrition?

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
Indeed, the devil was involved after all. Still, wasn't he posthumously voted one of the greatest ever South Africans? Very odd.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah not sure what the connection is between "gutsy" and making a bloody phone call, but then advertising is a massive crock of **** at the best of times. Did Hanse Cronje ever manage to cash in commercially on his "devil made me do it" version of contrition?
His family did by funding (I think) the most boring movie I've ever seen.