• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I heard that instead of the coin toss this year they're doing the bat toss. Could be interesting, I think flats happens slightly more often so probably just call that.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I heard that instead of the coin toss this year they're doing the bat toss. Could be interesting, I think flats happens slightly more often so probably just call that.
Supposedly they have specially crafted bats that land 50/50 either side.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Strikers lineup looking fairly well settled, may not see a great deal of Head throughout the season due to national duties but I think Matt Short is a handy addition, was striking it well in his limited Renegades appearances last season and can contribute useful offspin as well. Bowling attack has plenty of variety to it, Laughlin to change things up, Siddle brings experience and reliability, Billy Stanlake is quick and hostile and Rashid Khan is arguably the best T20 spinner going around

Last edited:

stephen

The Heat have such a stacked batting lineup.

BMac
Lynn
Bryant/ Ross
Heazlett
Labuschagne
Burns
Pierson
Pattinson
Steketee
Kuhneneman/Rahman
Swepson

Starfighter

I wonder if the catching's going to be less abysmal this year? Granted I've wondered that every year.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Certainly a strong lineup, but tbh I'm not keen on Burns that low down. Didn't really work during the 50 over stuff, he's never struck me as the sort of batsman who can blast off from ball one