• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So the next time you're bigging up a player who has just made a BBL hundred we can ignore it?

Good to know. :p
you can ignore anything I say if you want. and ftr I have been saying that I've been specifically disappointed with Carey this season, and that it's his recent performances (after I bigged him up) more than anything that I've been complaining but.

Spikey

a fun little thing about this new world order for the bbl is that during the toughest sell, the extended period of H&A from late Jan onwards, C7 are only showing games on Thursday, Friday and Sunday because Foxtel has claim to Saturday games and My Kitchen Rules has claim to Monday to Wednesday nights on C7

Spikey

a fun little thing about this new world order for the bbl is that during the toughest sell, the extended period of H&A from late Jan onwards, C7 are only showing games on Thursday, Friday and Sunday because Foxtel has claim to Saturday games and My Kitchen Rules has claim to Monday to Wednesday nights on C7
MKR is shown on Sundays too. The two H&A BBL games C7 are showing on the next two Sundays are a 2:45pm game and a Perth game. The finals will be played on a Thursday, Friday and Sunday

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1: who the **** is Baxter Holt?
2: why did Sangha open?
3: how bad does a batting lineup have to be to have Chris Green at 5?

vcs

"Baxter Holt" is a brilliant name. I hope he makes to international cricket for that reason alone.

Burgey

"Baxter Holt" is a brilliant name. I hope he makes to international cricket for that reason alone.
Can genuinely say, if you think world cricket is already choc a block full of arrogant pissant ****heads, you aint seen anything yet if B Holt makes it.

Spikey

it's so sad that burgey hates the youth of today

also sad that the thunder lost a game to cameron boyce