• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
speaking of kayo, i saw a brand new massive advertisement for kayo on the side of an abandoned milkbar in the scummy town 15 minutes from me the other day. looked so out of place
How ****** is it that you pay your CA livestream fee for the year, then when it gets around to the international season you have to ****ing well pay for this kayo bull****? They can gagf tbh

ajdude

International Coach
How ****** is it that you pay your CA livestream fee for the year, then when it gets around to the international season you have to ****ing well pay for this kayo bull****? They can gagf tbh
yeah i went to watch the first test the other week on the app and was spewing that i'd paid for the CA live pass but couldn't watch it cause i didn't have kayo. but then i looked and i never actually renewed my CA live pass so that was lovely

ajdude

International Coach
great it's the time of year where ben cutting bats at 6 with a weird helmet

can we rename the thread to *Official* Ben Cutting Bats At 6 With A Weird Helmet 2018-19

Spark

Global Moderator
to be fair kayo is a pretty good deal if you're not just a cricket fan. it's basically a complete fox sports package, will safe me on paying for afl live passes and the like

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
They are refunding people on a pro-rata basis "in timely fashion" ( because somebody reported them to the ACCC).

Spikey

Heazlett and Cutting batting with Laughlin bowling, isn't it great to see players with international caps playing in the BBL

Burgey

to be fair kayo is a pretty good deal if you're not just a cricket fan. it's basically a complete fox sports package, will safe me on paying for afl live passes and the like
Oh it’s a good site for sure, but I can’t help but think CA is double dipping here.