• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Access to highlights as they happen

J_o_h_n

Cricket Spectator
Hi all,

Quick question . . .

I live in Australia and don’t have access to Foxtel or free-to-air television at the moment. I do have access to the internet though. Does anyone know where I can get access to highlights (such as wickets for example) of the current Australia versus India test series (Dec-Jan 2018/19) – pretty much as they happen? There’s nothing on YouTube, Foxtel Cricket or Seven internet pages until evening (at earliest) or the following day. Any tips and trick gratefully appreciated.

John