• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Smith And Warner Will Play in IPL 2019 and ICC WC 2019?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great annoucement for Warner, because he'll be after a bit of coin and there's plenty to be made in the IPL. Though having said that, Will Smith is pretty well off I imagine, having had a successful career in music, tv and movies.

Last edited:

Burgey

SPD Smith >>>>>>>>>> Will Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adam Smith tbh.

Burgey

Warner Will > SPD Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Will Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adam Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dave Warner

Heboric

International Debutant
As long as the powers that be in the IPL are Jiggy with it, it should be fine

:artist::artist:

I an here all day

cpr

International Coach
In a way I'm rather proud of the fact that every post in this thread is making the joke I clicked on to make. Hell I'd even gone as far as googling Warner Will profiles before jumping in.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
It'd be great to see Will Smith back in action, but I think he's got his hands full teaching Lewis Hamilton how to drive F1 cars.