cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Pakistan Tour of South Africa 2018/19

  1. #1
    U19 Debutant Gomez656's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    317

    Icon2 Pakistan Tour of South Africa 2018/19

    Pakistan tour of South Africa, 2018-19

    26 - 30 Dec,1st Test
    SuperSport Park, Centurion

    03 - 07 Jan,2nd Test
    Newlands, Cape Town

    11 - 15 Jan,3rd Test
    Wanderers, Johannesburg




    19 Jan,1st ODI
    St George's, Port Elizabeth

    22 Jan,2nd ODI
    Kingsmead,Durban

    25 Jan,3rd ODI
    SuperSport, Centurion

    27 Jan,4th ODI
    Wanderers, Johannesburg

    30 Jan,5th ODI
    Newlands, Cape Town



    01 Feb,1st T20I
    Newlands, Cape Town

    03 Feb,2nd T20I
    Wanderers , Johannesburg

    06 Feb,3rd T20I
    SuperSport, Centurion
    ACC Asia Cup Dec 9th,2018
    Pakistan beaten @ Karachi vs Bangers by 84 runs

  2. #2
    State Captain Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,865
    Looking forward to this series. SA will win the Tests, but I think they won't have it all their own way.

  3. #3
    International Debutant anil1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,944
    Looking forward to see Mohammad Abbas showcase his trade in conditions that would suit him.
    GRAB likes this.

  4. #4
    Cricketer Of The Year StephenZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Africa / UK
    Posts
    8,537
    Quote Originally Posted by anil1405 View Post
    Looking forward to see Mohammad Abbas showcase his trade in conditions that would suit him.
    Injured?
    "The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it."

    "I have neither the time nor crayons to explain it to you...."


  5. #5
    International Debutant anil1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenZA View Post
    Injured?
    Just read about his injury with initial reports saying he could be out for anywhere between 3 weeks to 4 months.
    Thats a shame. Wanted to see him in action.

  6. #6
    Cricketer Of The Year StephenZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Africa / UK
    Posts
    8,537
    Quote Originally Posted by anil1405 View Post
    Just read about his injury with initial reports saying he could be out for anywhere between 3 weeks to 4 months.
    Thats a shame. Wanted to see him in action.
    He could have been really good in SA.

  7. #7
    Cricketer Of The Year StephenZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Africa / UK
    Posts
    8,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Looking forward to this series. SA will win the Tests, but I think they won't have it all their own way.
    Little worried that most of the main players are playing hit and giggle until 10 days before the first test.

    I'm also very disappointed that Mulder is injured. I know that he probably needs more time at FC level, but he is currently the only proper potential world class batting allrounder in the country. Really think he is good enough and even though young its not like SA have not picked quality 20 year olds before.
    GRAB likes this.

  8. #8
    State Vice-Captain Heboric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,029
    Philander vs Abbas would be interesting

  9. #9
    Cricketer Of The Year StephenZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Africa / UK
    Posts
    8,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Heboric View Post
    Philander vs Abbas would have been interesting
    ftfy

  10. #10
    State Vice-Captain Heboric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenZA View Post
    ftfy
    Oops thanks

  11. #11
    Global Moderator harsh.ag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    16,040
    Damn. That's a huge shame. SA easy winners now.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

  12. #12
    State Captain Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,865
    Will there be any surprises in our Test squad?

    I guess the team is likely to be (barring more injuries):

    - Markram
    - Elgar
    - Amla
    - De Bruyn
    - Faf
    - Bra T
    - QDK
    - Philander
    - Maharaj
    - Rabada
    - Steyn

    Quinny is probably under pressure to make runs, I could see Klaasen getting a gig if QDK doesn't make runs. Apart from that I think the side is pretty settled.

  13. #13
    State Vice-Captain randycricfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    1,244
    What about Amla haven't seen him getting any runs lately.

    Honestly what has happened to him?

    He should be averaging 55 in Tests by now.
    Sri Lanka <3

  14. #14
    Cricketer Of The Year StephenZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Africa / UK
    Posts
    8,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Will there be any surprises in our Test squad?

    I guess the team is likely to be (barring more injuries):

    - Markram
    - Elgar
    - Amla
    - De Bruyn
    - Faf
    - Bra T
    - QDK
    - Philander
    - Maharaj
    - Rabada
    - Steyn

    Quinny is probably under pressure to make runs, I could see Klaasen getting a gig if QDK doesn't make runs. Apart from that I think the side is pretty settled.
    Klaasens is more a LO player for me, has not done enough at international level yet to put Quinny under pressure, but QDK seriously needs some runs.

    Otherwise pretty settled as you say. de Bruyn and Bavuma, need to get runs along with QDK this series.

  15. #15
    State Captain Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenZA View Post
    Klaasens is more a LO player for me, has not done enough at international level yet to put Quinny under pressure, but QDK seriously needs some runs.

    Otherwise pretty settled as you say. de Bruyn and Bavuma, need to get runs along with QDK this series.
    I think De Bruyn should be given at least the Pakistani series, he was one of our only batsmen who enhanced his reputation in Sri Lanka.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *Official* South Africa in Australia 2018
    By Starfighter in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 936
    Last Post: 19-11-2018, 05:21 AM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-10-2018, 11:23 AM
  3. *Official* South Africa Tour of Sri Lanka 2018
    By StephenZA in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 900
    Last Post: 27-08-2018, 08:50 AM
  4. Replies: 1915
    Last Post: 21-06-2018, 04:31 AM
  5. ***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018
    By Spark in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 5367
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •