• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Tour of South Africa 2018/19

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pakistan must be sick of Olivier by now.

I was hoping Steyn would pick up a nice bag, but it seems there won't be enough left over for him by the time Olivier's done.

SeamUp

International Coach
Love surprises. 8 wickets in 41 tests at 17.80

Now 1 away from equalling SA record of 25 wickets in a 3-test series set by Charlie Lllewelyn in 1902

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think if he bowled more this series Pakistan would be having nightmares for even longer after this tour.
*grumbles something about you missing the joke* re-read your initial comment, it's an easy enough mistake but quite funny.

SeamUp

International Coach
*grumbles something about you missing the joke* re-read your initial comment, it's an easy enough mistake but quite funny.
Oh man can you believe it. :D

Trying to work, watch a stream and comment on cricket web. Need to get back into multi-tasking again ! Warming up.

SeamUp

International Coach
Be easier if Ngidi was fit for 'reasons that are better undiscussed'. Any chance of Olivier playing in the ODIs?
True. Only really Phehlukwayo to take the load off him in squad.

I read an article where Otis said Olivier and Nortje are not out of the WC equation. Same for Morris.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
True. Only really Phehlukwayo to take the load off him in squad.

I read an article where Otis said Olivier and Nortje are not out of the WC equation. Same for Morris.
Difficult to fit bowlers into the squad? Need lower order batting not bowlers. What about Dala? Prefer him to Paterson anyway.

SeamUp

International Coach
Difficult to fit bowlers into the squad? Need lower order batting not bowlers. What about Dala? Prefer him to Paterson anyway.
We seem like we going another route and looking for best bowlers which I'm all for because I don't think the 'all-round' options have stood up to be counted.

So Miller/Klaasen 6/7 is a possibility.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
We seem like we going another route and looking for best bowlers which I'm all for because I don't think the 'all-round' options have stood up to be counted.

So Miller/Klaasen 6/7 is a possibility.
Who's 5th bowler? I still don't want Klaasens and Miller in same team particular if we going to be light on batting.

SeamUp

International Coach
Who's 5th bowler? I still don't want Klaasens and Miller in same team particular if we going to be light on batting.
That's the issue we have created with the 5th bowler so it's last WC all over again. Faf mentioned Markram but with him and Duminy out I have absolutely no idea. They probably can't go the 7/4 split this series coming because Pretorius is there but I don't think that means much.

Klaasen will probably get a few overs in this series too.