• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Tour of South Africa 2018/19

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Tough on Pakistan batting line-up to play so poorly in UAE and now have to come down to SA and try to regain confidence. SA not really the place to be scoring big runs.

SeamUp

International Coach
Just came across this guy on twitter so searched him up. 15 and made his FC debut and in Pakistan u19. Sure we can question age but for now take it at face value.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If this is the guy I'm thinking of (and I think it is 'cause that bowling action is familiar as heck) it's an open secret he's actually seventeen. If it's not I'd still assume the same thing.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
The days when commentators called it like it was....

....sadly I could not remember who Commins was.

Borges

International Regular
With Philander and Ngidi unavailable, a whole lot now depends on Steyn's fitness. Pakistan with a fit Abbas are not out of it.

SeamUp

International Coach
Olivier is bowling well at the minute so good to get another look at him especially on the highveld.

The way that Centurion pitches were playing back end of MSL and the new groundsman producing an abbrassive pitch v India with spin who knows what we in for.

With those 3 certain to play & Philander, Ngidi, Nortje out I wonder if they will call another quick up.

Dendarii

International Debutant
With those 3 certain to play & Philander, Ngidi, Nortje out I wonder if they will call another quick up.
Surely they would have to just as backup? You really need to have one more bowler there than you're intending to play just in case someone is ruled out at the last minute. So a call up for Morris?

Bolo

State Captain
Really hoping Olivier can remain fit was a surprise to read. I thought he was so far down the pecking order he might never get another game. Anyway, he's pretty solid.

Main question is if we get the complete Steyn

SeamUp

International Coach
Surely they would have to just as backup? You really need to have one more bowler there than you're intending to play just in case someone is ruled out at the last minute. So a call up for Morris?
Morris or Beuran Hendricks.

With all of Elgar, Markram, de Bruyn, Faf, Quinny playing for Titans next week Morris won't even get a game.