• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of New Zealand 2018/19

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Sri Lanka tour of New Zealand, 2018-19

15 - 19 Dec,1st Test
Basin Reserve, Wellington

26 - 30 Dec,2nd Test
Hagley Oval, Christchurch

03 Jan,1st ODI
Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui

05 Jan,2nd ODI
Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui

08 Jan,3rd ODI
Saxton Oval, Nelson

11 Jan,Only T20I
Eden Park, Auckland

Flem274*

123/5
bump

lol @ the tour match nz xi we've rolled out. not sri lanka levels of trolling but we've thrown some of their own medicine back at them with only 1 fc regular in the team

Borges

International Regular
lol @ the tour match nz xi we've rolled out. not sri lanka levels of trolling but we've thrown some of their own medicine back at them with only 1 fc regular in the team
I suppose they would have fielded a stronger side if an A team series was not currently under way.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I suppose they would have fielded a stronger side if an A team series was not currently under way.
IDK, in the past NZ XI tour games often have featured been a who's who of who?

That, or they feature half the test side.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This could be an ugly series for SL.This is the worst they've been in a long time and NZ look pretty awesome. Hopefully Mendis and Dhananjay do something.

Flem274*

123/5
im torn on ajaz v somer"**** flem"ville. somerville gets good bounce and short finger spinners like ajaz get flayed even harder than the average finger spinner in nz, but ajaz has a long record of not getting flayed in fc cricket like most of his competitors and left arm spin seems to have some weird quality in world cricket that makes it super effective relative to what it looks like it should be

Borges

International Regular
they're also 210/9 against the nz xi on a deck which isn't green which doesn't bode well
The Sri Lankan quick bowlers have done quite well then. Collectively, 20 overs, three wickets for 54.
In contrast to the Indian bowlers in their warm up, I might add.