• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Crciket Memorabillia (Help needed please)

craigf

Cricket Spectator
Hey People.

I really need some help on valuating a piece of cricket memorabilia i have, and i though some of you could guide me in the right direction. anyway here goes.

It is cricket bat from 'The Bicentennial Test' in Sydney 1988'. It is one of the bats that was given to the 22 players who played in the match, so there were only 22 made. This on in particular was given to me by Eddie Hemmings back in '88. It is completely signed by all players and has a scorecard on the reverse, still in its protective plastic.

if you know anyone i could speak to please feel free to contact me at craigf_bud@hotmail.com , even if you want to look at the Jpeg's or reply to this topic. All the best Craig