• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2019

Teuton

International Captain
Oh that's a shame. Any chance you would reconsider?

That means Wickets & Runs has a double pick now.

anil1405

International Captain
Admittedly my interest in cricket at the moment has dropped quite a bit, but I'll continue on then. Why not?

I'll snag Jonny Bairstow first up.
This is the perfect draft to rekindle your interest then.

W&R (2) > Jimmy > Teuton.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the perfect draft to rekindle your interest then.
Cheers. My interest for cricket will never totally fade, I guess I've just got a fair bit going on in life at the moment. Haven't had much time to contemplate cricket all that often lately. This comp is always fun and Teuton does a bang up job of running it.

Teuton

International Captain
Yeah why not. Will be good to have you on board. The player pool will thin out a bit at the end of course but that just means some more interesting picks. Will make this the max number though.

You will be at end of R1 with the double ( so your turn will probably come tomorrow)

Wickets > Mr (2) > wickets > jimmy > me