• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

question about murli

if he was honest why didn't he keep bowling with that brace that put his arm straght

would have cleard up all the accusations of him bein bent

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thats a fantastic point well made. He could have worn the brace, and not had his records with * next to them

*dodgy action

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A rookie mistake tbh. You spread out the red flags over a few weeks, just enough to cause alarm but not provide conclusive evidence. A thread on Murali on day 2 is dumb.

Borges

International Regular
if he was honest why didn't he keep bowling with that brace that put his arm straght

would have cleard up all the accusations of him bein bent
Yeah, Now, anyone with a protractor and a TV screen can point fingers, and protractors, at him and all his wickets.

Last edited:

andmark

International Captain
Am I right in thinking that when there's no mention in the ban announcement thread, it's a new member who's got a perma?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am I right in thinking that when there's no mention in the ban announcement thread, it's a new member who's got a perma?
It's either sheer idleness, or perhaps no mod wants to admit to hitting the ban hammer - have you noticed how sledger's always get announced?

Must be a reason

andmark

International Captain
It's either sheer idleness, or perhaps no mod wants to admit to hitting the ban hammer - have you noticed how sledger's always get announced?

Must be a reason
Never noticed the ones with Sledger. Perhaps it is a thing of no one wanting to say it was them because he was bizarrely popular in an ironic way for someone who insulted several people in less than 50 posts. I can only guess. There's probably a reason though as you say.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Must be a reason
It's sheer idleness. I wonder if he was banned for the comments in off topic, the mods never seem to read CC.