• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* OFFICIAL * T10 Cricket League In Sharjah : Nov 21-Dec 02, 2018

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
I've tried watching some of this (mainly because there are quite a few english playing) but it's kind of hard to. Maybe if you come from the situation of never watching cricket before then you might admire the batting, but having come from watching test and even 50 over, then it feels sadly lacking in tactics on the batting side. The tactics are as simple as trying to hit every ball for a boundary in this format. On the bowling front you can at least say that tactically there is a bit more to it and to admire.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
It's hard to imagine anyone out there ever thinking "Geez, I love T20, but overs 5 to 15 really bore me. It'd be great to have a shortened version of this."

the big bambino

International Captain
It's hard to imagine anyone out there ever thinking "Geez, I love T20, but overs 5 to 15 really bore me. It'd be great to have a shortened version of this."
I think if it gets to this stage then maybe cricket isn't your game and you should try something else.

the big bambino

International Captain
Ah yes the arguments we had when the batting screen was divided almost equally been runs and a dismissal. we could have used DRS back then.