• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players whose surname is also a religion

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man, the music in that game before you started playing was so annoying.

One of my friends mastered it to the point where he'd play as Zimbabwe and make 400 off 20 overs vs. Australia.

Kirkut

International Regular
Man, the music in that game before you started playing was so annoying.

One of my friends mastered it to the point where he'd play as Zimbabwe and make 400 off 20 overs vs. Australia.
"Yeah you got probluuums, you got a faaashion disease" To be honest that game had some good songs from indie Aus/NZ bands.

I remember playing a spinner on 3rd day of test match, and Richie Benaud would say in a loop "He's going to pitch it in the rough" like countless times.

And in case you find Mark Nicholas annoying in real life, wait till you play this game.

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Played that game so much on PS2 when I was younger. Remember playing as Ireland a fair few times, ended up making Adrian McCoubrey (or their slightly misnamed equivalent thereof) into Lillee reincarnated

Last edited:

Kirkut

International Regular
Played that game so much on PS2 when I was younger. Remember playing as Ireland a fair few times, ended up making Adrian McCoubery (or their slightly misnamed equivalent thereof) into Lillee reincarnated
There is also an option of creating your own cricketer. I once created Malcolm Marshall and set all his bowling skills to 100/100 with every type of delivery in his arsenal and added him to the squad. After that I played a 6 match test series against New Zealand at 1 star difficulty and Marshall picks 90 wickets at an average of 0.82 :laugh:

You can satisfy your weirdest cricket fantasies with that game.