• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Women's World T20 2018

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WI have been extremely impressive so far today. England have a mountain to climb.

_Ed_

Ended up being a much closer finish than I thought. Credit to England for taking it to the last over.

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Smriti Mandhana (34) gave ideal starts to india.
Rodrigues after well set was run out

India who are without MITALI RAJ 89 for 3 off 13.5 overs.40/50 in last 6 might give good challenge to eng vs stronger spin bowling of Indian women

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer

I wonder why ICC arranges Women's world cup in WI their grounds lacks many facilities plus those tracks prepare by Curator in bowlers Adventure by purpose. -- I just witnessed 18 wickets fall for 79 runs in two separates semi on same track.

Fall of wicket Indian w innings vs ENG W

3 89 13.5 Rodrigues
4 93 15.1 Veda Krishnamurthy
5 94 15.5 Harmanpreet Kaur
6 99 16.5 Hemalatha
7 99 16.6 Anuja Patil
8 104 18.1 Radha Yadav
9 112 19.2 Arundhati Reddy
10 112 19.3 Deepti Sharma

-----------

Other semi
Westindies Women's lost 10 wits for 45 runs

Wkt Runs Ovs Batsman
1 15 1.5 Hayley Matthews
2 15 2.4 D Dottin
3 25 4.6 S Campbelle
4 27 6.2 N McLean
5 44 10.1 S Taylor
6 45 11.1 Kycia Knight
7 53 12.5 Britney Cooper
8 60 14.5 Chinelle Henry
9 60 15.1 Afy Fletcher
10 71 17.3 S Selman

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The Final starts within the next hour and it should be a quality performance. England seem to defeat Australia in everything at the moment but I think Aussies batting fire power might just be too strong.

I put 2.5 units on Australia but 1.49 is too short.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I dunno why i just wrote performance. Game/Spectacle..

Healy and Sciver are the keys but I think Lanners Lanning is going to do well.

TheJediBrah

That's remarkable. Funny that BCCI seem more concerned that the email was leaked than the actual discrimination.

Also a bit hard to believe the whole thing though. It is just one side of the story we're seeing here and it could very well be an exaggeration. However, if it is accurate, that's just bizarre human behaviour in general, let alone how unprofessional it is in this sort of environment.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
It was a stupid decision to leave out Mithali in semi. Harman and Mithali are 2 big stars of women's cricket. It's sad to see a rift. One hopes it doesn't do long term damage.