• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* ICC World Cricket League Division Three 2018

Golden Horde

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Oman were clinical today and during the whole tournament in general. There arent too many instances of a clean-sweep at a WCL event and look at how proud Pankaj Khimji is Interviews : Oman v USA, ICC World Cricket League Division Three, Al Amarat | 'It's a monumental achievement' - Oman Cricket director | ESPNcricinfo

And a nice gesture by the family https://www.monitor.co.ug/Sports/Cr...Cricket-body/690272-4856582-n203sc/index.html

So Singapore will have to absolutely smash the US tomorrow to go through. Stranger things have happened under pressure but I dont think it'll happen tomorrow. But I dont think any of those teams will go home sad because technically everyone is being promoted to the second tier of Associate cricket, which guarantees more official cricket than they've ever played

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair enough, I think the final table will accurately reflect the quality of cricket each country displayed. Decent tournament from us.

Golden Horde

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
So USA has finally broken the Division 3 barrier - on their FIFTH attempt. They'll join Hong Kong, PNG, Namibia, Canada and Oman in Div 2 next year from April 18, which will actually be life defining for quite a few of those players and teams. Steven Taylor should be available, I think with the Windies domestic season being over by then. Hopefully Christi Viljoen will also make himself available, given that the Plunket Shield finishes on March 20 and we'll have a fantastic tournament (hopefully will live broadcasts)

IMO there's daylight between Hong Kong/PNG and the rest. The US will have to improve on their middle over stonewalling if they want to compete against Division 2 teams, but they defeated Canada in the 50-over Auty Cup last year and in T20s this year so there cant be much of a gap any more

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
NOw off to facebook to see how the public recrimination plays out regarding kenya misfiring again