• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of Bangladesh 2018

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can someone explain how Brathwaite once took 6/29?
It was even more wtf at the time because I think he had something like one First Class wicket... but for context, it was the third innings of a Test in Sri Lanka in which the quicks only took 11 out of 40 wickets, and three of the wickets were tailenders in a batting lineup that had Herath at eight.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking at the puffs of dust I reckon this might be a decent enough total at this stage. Bangladesh did very well making runs quickly in the morning.

Starfighter

Brathwaite turning some dangerously, I can see WI having significant issues here. That said he's bowled noticeably better than Chase.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Thanks God we've got a decent seam attack, because our spinners are well below standard. Braithwaite was turning the ball reasonably and yet Bishoo took 1 expensive wicket? Warrican is back after a long time and was ok so I can give him a break. But Bishoo has bowled terribly all year in some helpful conditions.

Gabriel was superb with the old ball. He really has become a world class bowler. Gabriel, Roach and Holder is an excellent seam attack in any conditions IMHO. Shame the spinners are so ordinary.

Still, I think Bangladesh have got around par considering the spin on offer.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Good from Mominul yesterday. Admittedly Bishoo was a bit loose yesterday, but by looking at the scorecard it seems Warrican bowled a tight line.

Starfighter

But Bishoo has bowled terribly all year in some helpful conditions.
Bishop has Panesar syndrome. Plays every match like it's the same. I find it nearly unacceptable that someone with his experience had improved so little.

Starfighter

I think this is a good, maybe even slightly over par total by Bangladesh. The dropped catches, no-balls and general bad bowling in the first half of yesterday let them off.