• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A cheat is a cheat

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm in Australia atm. I've seen like 3 posters from foxtel and an empty bar showing cricket highlights. The 43 points for CA to improve on got a little 100 word side piece on the front page.

On the other hand advertisements for some dumb race where humans ride 3 year old beautiful horses to the ground is all over the place.

Get your priorities right.
Get this ****. Comes from a pin-prick on the map where if you drop a tissue out of your pocket you get thrown in the jug and you need a permit for a "cause related" gathering, yet wants to bag the greatest nation on earth about its priorities.

Get your facts straight, ****. There hasn't been a 3 year old Melbourne Cup winner since Skipton in 1941.

Australia. Love it or leave it.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Bancroft is playing for us next season so steady on chap, but I'd be quite happy if I didn't see Warner on a cricket field ever again.

Daemon

Get this ****. Comes from a pin-prick on the map where if you drop a tissue out of your pocket you get thrown in the jug and you need a permit for a "cause related" gathering, yet wants to bag the greatest nation on earth about its priorities.

Get your facts straight, ****. There hasn't been a 3 year old Melbourne Cup winner since Skipton in 1941.

Australia. Love it or leave it.
I absolutely love it.

Everyone leaves work at 5pm. The bars have happy hours from 4-6pm(!) in anticipation of the masses who've just ended work. Unreal. I tried to get a coffee at 430 the other day (coffee here is so good) and the cafe was closed for the day but there was a bar next door serving pints for $5.

Burgey

Can't stand horse racing. Nothing but animal cruelty.
Spoken like a bloke who’s never backed a first four at Randwick and headed straight to DJs with the proceeds to buy a new Armani suit tbh.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Bancroft is playing for us next season so steady on chap, but I'd be quite happy if I didn't see Warner on a cricket field ever again.
Warner is such a wonderful antagonist though. He's the guy everyone loves to hate. The veritable Goldstein of the cricketing world.

Burgey

I absolutely love it.

Everyone leaves work at 5pm. The bars have happy hours from 4-6pm(!) in anticipation of the masses who've just ended work. Unreal. I tried to get a coffee at 430 the other day (coffee here is so good) and the cafe was closed for the day but there was a bar next door serving pints for $5.
Who leaves work at 5pm every day ffs? Should be on the golf course by three.

Work bank tellers hours, get bank tellers money.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Spoken like a bloke who’s never backed a first four at Randwick and headed straight to DJs with the proceeds to buys a new Armani suit tbh.
I'll concede that to you. I prefer to gamble on sports I have a vague idea about, unfortunately that rules cricket out of the equation.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm in Australia atm. I've seen like 3 posters from foxtel and an empty bar showing cricket highlights. The 43 points for CA to improve on got a little 100 word side piece on the front page.

On the other hand advertisements for some dumb race where humans ride 3 year old beautiful horses to the ground is all over the place.

Tbf, this is peak horse racing season and there has been a ton of focus upon CA in spite of it being early cricket season

Burgey

I'll concede that to you. I prefer to gamble on sports I have a vague idea about, unfortunately that rules cricket out of the equation.
Lol fair enough.

I tend to follow the mantra of never betting on something which can talk back.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricket here is going to be low key until December because nobody will be watching it because nobody has Foxtel because nobody wants to spend $70/ month for tv that's full of ads and isn't even a ********* service.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol fair enough.

I tend to follow the mantra of never betting on something which can talk back.
In all seriousness throwing a few bucks down on Afghanistan springing a few upsets at the World Cup next year would be a good investment IMO.

Victor Ian

International Coach

I'm guessing you flew here and then were driven around on transport using fuel made from DEAD ANIMALS. Walk ffs!

also - have a great stay!

Last edited:

morgieb

I absolutely love it.

How long are you here for?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well then he seems to be seeing things that didn't actually happen. If he is talking about the most recent ashes then no one cheated England out of them. Then he seems to "see" a distinction between English ball tampering and Australian ball tampering. As if Englishness absolves all guilt. Anyway some may believe it because he seems to be able to talk out of his arse with conviction.
It’s well known by anyone who’s anybody that the sandpaper tactic was used throughout the last Ashes, come on, wake up.

The laws of the game make saliva acceptable. If you Aussies and your inferiority complex didn’t bully us into feeling we needed to constantly keep our breath fresh then the players wouldn’t have needed to enter the field with mints. Happy coincidence.