• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2018

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
1st T20I
31 October 2018
Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi

2nd T20I
2 November 2018
Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai

3rd T20I
4 November 2018

1st ODI
7 November 2018

2nd ODI
9 November 2018

3rd ODI
11 November 2018

1st Test
16–20 November 2018

2nd Test
24–28 November 2018

3rd Test
3–7 December 2018

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep mods do all stickying.

Not very good start times here (5am NZT for T20s, 1am for ODIs). A much more active thread likely when the Tests begin (7pm starts).

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Cheers.

I don't mind the T20 times - can watch the run chases then go to work, although the ODIs are a bad time.

7pm is great for the tests. I see Ajaz Patel has been added to the T20 squad

Xuhaib

International Coach
genuinely scared for the test series. Post Misbah and Younis test side has struggled to get out of sticky situations in tests especially in UAE Yasir also seems to be in decline would be thrilled if we can win the test series with the likes of Babar, Haris contributing.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The cricket's just exploding right now. Would be fun to follow NZ cricket after a long time.

Hope Williamson has been licking his wounds. Go Kaneh!

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see NZ back in action. I'll be supporting both sides & hoping for a competitive series. NZ should be well acclimatised to the venues once the Test series rolls around.

Burner

International Regular
Nice schedule. That's how a tour should be scheduled imo. Not too big a gap between games like some tours have nowadays.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Should be an interesting series. NZ probably not as strong a side as in 2014 (when we had peak Baz), but the same is probably true for Pakistan as well.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Abbas puts a different complexion on the test series. Would've assumed it would be trial by spin - trying to hold Yasir Shah out and probably losing clumps of wickets to part timers like Hafeez. It still could be but Abbas looks a major threat, especially when we need our two best players of spin, Latham and Williamson, to bat long and can't afford for them to be nicked out by Abbas early in our innings. Bilal Asif looks like a challenge too.

Quite looking forward to seeing how our bowling attack goes though, especially the two spinners.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I have to admit I'm eating my hat a bit and excited about how Corey Anderson is going to go back in the environment. He's certainly had a good few months back on the park.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah don't mind Anderson getting another chance - I'm cautious because he's always been a slow starter for someone who will bat at 6 in ODIs (I assume), and absolutely must be fit enough to bowl to make the side. But noone else has claimed that spot either, so we might as well see if he's learned something since his last NZ stint. He's still only 27.