• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Australia 2018

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is why you need your numbers 8 and 9 to be decent batsmen in ODI cricket :ph34r:

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
Markram 47
Hendricks 0
Miller 45
Behardien 0
D.Pretorius 3

Not that QdK and Faf are excused but the above are fighting for their positions. Good to see they sticking their hands up.

Starfighter

Tahir glowering at the crowd for the catch off the no ball lol.

Jeez Rabada's a ****. A shame sophistry kept him on the park, he's gonna go over the edge some time. And he's bowled trash.

Last edited:

Starfighter

It's just occurred to me that this might well be the last time I see Steyn bowl except in highlights.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd Bailey’s stance has become more ludicrous than ever.

Good to see Faf having a laugh in between ball tampering slaps on the wrist.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I was completely wrong about our bowling. Dorff of course is the goods but didnt expect everyone to do well.

Starfighter

Battle of the Pakistan-born leg spinners now.

Tahir's practically a fossil in cricketing terms. I wonder how much longer he'll be going.

Burgey

The only thing in this game more ridiculous than Bailey’s stance is Rahir’s haircut.

Burgey

Scratch that. The most ridiculous thing is the talking up of Philippe as a test player.