• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia haven't been bouncing the Indian batsmen enough. Starc's bouncer last over was excellent.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WinViz is essentially pointless unless it's a 200/8 chasing 350 situation. At that point you don't really need it.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
I stand by what I said before the series. His best days as a test bar are behind him. He might get decent again if he becomes defensive again but at his age, i don't see him getting many chances to get back to that level.
Can't wait for Shaw to replace him next match.

Burgey

Lyon’s created more chances than any other bowler this match. Fmd there’s been about half a dozen that have dropped into gaps.

Borges

International Regular
Lyon is bowling quite exquisitely. The rough outside off is going to ask a lot of questions to right handers.

Daemon

I'm genuinely uncomfortable watching Lyon bowl. Feels like there's about to be a wicket every time the ball starts to dip.

Zinzan

There's something not quite right about this commentary team. So hard to get used to anything not channel 9 from Australia.