• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this has never really felt like a vintage chase. in those genuinely scary chases, this match would honestly be over by now. it always felt that they weren't putting enough pressure on the run rate to make it actually safe if kohli got out, and he has hit a few in the air near fielders in the last few overs. just cutting it too fine, i think
I think Stoinis and Lyon deserve a bit of credit for how they bowled, and generally the Aussie outfielding has saved a lot of runs on the rope - turned a numbe rof fours into twos. Been very valuable on a tight game like this.

Edit: Maxwell jagged a couple of decent overs tok

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
I think Stoinis and Lyon deserve a bit of credit for how they bowled, and generally the Aussie outfielding has saved a lot of runs on the rope - turned a numbe rof fours into twos. Been very valuable on a tight game like this.
stoinis has been excellent and should bowl out

handscomb has been excellent in the field

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this the same Kartik who Ponting caught at silly point off Michael Clarke when he took the greatest catch in cricket history, or another bloke with the same name?

Spark

Global Moderator
man, this game won't die will it? australia can't squeeze in a tight over that would make it genuinely hard, india can't kill the game with a genuinely big over