• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Spark

Global Moderator
Given how bad Raduyu was going, dare it be said Kohli could have gone a bit harder up to now? The fact he hasn’t seen the need to probably means he thinks three have the RRR in hand.
i mean he probably believes, with good reason, that regardless of what happens now, if he's not out at the end then india will win

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can see how the relentless Kohli sucking off by the commentators can get tedious. Playing well here though. Needs to with MS at the other end.

Spikey

mate if Kohli gets out soon, I reckon MSD is a good chance to bop one over mid on for six after the game is lost

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Rahul dravids voice goes this weird annoying nasally high pitch when he's trying to sound excited. Hard to even tell its him when it happens.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

You know what, I actually want MSD to lose us this game. Might help us in the long run.
He's lost us a lot of games. He could go full gavaskar in a run chase at this point and kohli would still find a way to spin it as Dhoni trying to take it deep.