• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a bad time for Hazel to beat his highest score of 39.

I can't recall Australia having a genuine tail-end bunny since McGrath, they're always seem to provide annoyance value.
We’ve had a few top and middle order ones lately though.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's showing his passion. But when Australians do it they're horrible pricks, even though India have been the nastiest team for a few years now.
Not really man. Pujara and Rahane are the embodiment of peace and virtue. Kohli has BCCI lawyers so i'm totally fine with him getting away with his apish behaviour. Dhawan bullying a cripple has been the only questionable thing done by India since 2013.

AnthonyC

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Australian 2nd innings partnerships

Marsh Head 31
Marsh Paine 41
Paine Cummins 31
Starc Cummins 41
Lyon Cummins 31

Can't see Hazelwood Lyon making 41

First 4 partnerships were only 28, 16,16, 24...

Ahmad Zahir

Banned
Kohli just dancing for Ambani's son wedding. I won't be shocked if he jets off to India for the wedding and then comes back to Australia during the tour.

vcs

Hell of an effort from Australia's lower order, got to say. Hats off to them.

Burgey

Good shot of the Aussie sheds there with Langer presumably saying “Just watch the ball harder next time, guys.”

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
In case *****, et al. haven't noticed, 7 posted a graphic yesterday that the record chase at Adelaide is 315.

You'd really be fooling yourself to believe the current Australian team could do it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I wonder if Brendon Lyon suddenly finds himself with a bunch of new clients wanting him to coach them after the shoutouts Skull (four times, lol) and Seven (not watching but at least once apparently) have given him.