• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2018

cnerd123

likes this
Saifuddin looking handy with the ball in these sorts of conditions. Pitch isn't looking all that easy to bat on. Feels like BD are just going to squeeze Zim out of this game, but these guys are class batsmen. Zim still in it.

Bahseph

State Captain
Always felt like Jarvis bowls a length that allows him to take wickets, but is not necessarily conducive to keeping the runs down.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I think we havent been paying enough attention to Saifuddin esp the selectors. He needs to be looked as batting all rounder. The kind of player we need in next WC. Great fielder too.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I really want Miraz to come good with the bat throughout his career.

But not today. He can GAGF today.
I think he didnt work at all on his batting since his under 19 days. He was seen as a genuine all rounder then got into the side and the team needed his bowling more than his batting at the time. Concentrated on improving his bowling more and more and got weaker in battting.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Somewhat counterintuitively, Jarvis has became a better ODI bowler since losing half a yard of pace. Doesn't offer up the one absolute WTF ball per over anymore

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure bowling first is the right decision just based on previous matches. Wicket looks good. Should have batted first

cnerd123

likes this
Just noticed Saifuddin got MOTM in the second game for taking a 3-fer, in a match that had a batsman hit 90 in a successful runchase

Weird.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just realised I could have been watching these on the apparently not-illegal youtube river that the Bangladesh matches are usually on. Good to see our old friend Gazi Pipes back.

Zimbabwe off to a very poor start here, wonderful swishing without footwork.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sometimes I agree with the assessment that bowling has gotten significantly faster since the 'old days'. But no, there is just no way that Abu Hider is bowling faster than Abe Waddington.