• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mzansi Super League

Marius

International Debutant
This draft is quite exciting, making me a bit more interested in this tournament now.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
This draft is quite exciting, making me a bit more interested in this tournament now.
Yeah, squads are better than I realised they would be... and to think we went through all that other **** when this is all we needed.

SeamUp

International Coach
1 round left and no Hamza, Bedingham , Breetzke, Makwetu, Moonsamy, Muthusamy, , Dupavillon, Burger

All rookies are picked so Breetzke and Makwetu and van Tonder probably won't make it.

Also no Wiaan Mulder so maybe his injury is worse than we know.

Marius

International Debutant
Are Corbin and Eathan Bosch brothers?

Cricinfo confirms Corbin is Tertius's son but nothing for Eathan.

Edit: Also, didn't Corbin try make it in Aus or am I dreaming?

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
So that will be provincial cricket (3-day and 1-day) for the guys who missed out. Quite a lot of talented guys. Those last round picks were desperate stuff. CT was a bit of for the mates (I saw he was pissed off on twitter) and I like the player and cricketer but could see Prince's reaction.

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
Are Corbin and Eathan Bosch brothers?

Cricinfo confirms Corbin is Tertius's son but nothing for Eathan.

Edit: Also, dodn't Corbin try make it in Aus or am I dreaming?
Yes, they brothers.

Back now Marius. Was playing for Titans last season. Injured at the moment.

Marius

International Debutant
Cricinfo really doesn't give a toss about SA - nothing about the live draft that I can find.

At least they've replaced Moonda with Brickhill to cover SA.

SeamUp

International Coach
Cricinfo really doesn't give a toss about SA - nothing about the live draft that I can find.

At least they've replaced Moonda with Brickhill to cover SA.
Brickhill updating us about all his fellow Zimbo's on twitter :D