• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mzansi Super League

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Behardien already looks more urgent and assured, but as captain it's pisspoor that he hid behind his middle-order...

GRAB

First Class Debutant
If they had more confidence in his bowling, I'd have thought he'd play ahead of Adams...

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing ending to the tournament. But Jozi probably deserved the win, the in-form team at the end.

van Dussen, the most surprising player. Andile the most disappointing player for me, he has never kicked on like I hoped. And glorious to see Steyn bowling like that again.

andmark

International Captain
Donald was good but steyn is another level.
Yeah, I'd go with that.

I love that line of SA pace bowlers. Donald, Ntini, Steyn, Morkel, Philander and it looks like Rabada will join them. All of them quality players.