• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prithvi Shaw

Will Prithvi Shaw end up with the greats with 50 international centuries

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Gotta save a bit of money this week. Can anyone recommend some good budget eats other than PB&J sandwiches?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Sign up as an uber eats driver, wait for a big order thats worth a 100$, pick up the order, cancel the order saying that your battery's about to die and go home and eat like a king.

I have never done it but my roommate has a few times.

cnerd123

likes this
Gotta save a bit of money this week. Can anyone recommend some good budget eats other than PB&J sandwiches?
Depend on what you've got available. Cooking is always cheap - just get whatever meat/veggies are on sale, cook them with some rice/instant noodles/pasta, and you can even find some really cheap sauces and spices to season with.

Eggs are cheap too. A diet on a budget should have plenty of eggs.

I don't know what the pre-cooked/ready to eat meals are like where you are, but in HK they can be pretty decent. Maybe not much healthier than fast food, but they taste good and fill you up. Those are quite cheap here and so a lot of people will go for that when they want a cheap meal and don't have the time to cook.

Sign up as an uber eats driver, wait for a big order thats worth a 100$, pick up the order, cancel the order saying that your battery's about to die and go home and eat like a king.

I have never done it but my roommate has a few times.
The restaurant just gives the food to the uber driver without any collateral or way to claim the money back incase the driver does this? Sounds risky AF. Does Uber Eats refund the person buying the food and absorb the cost of this themselves then?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Will he score 50 international centuries in test match and one day international format.
In total, yes, he has a big chance. He has an appetite for big scores and looks to be the brightest young prospect for India. Has all of age, international time and talent on his side.

Shri

Mr. Glass
The restaurant just gives the food to the uber driver without any collateral or way to claim the money back incase the driver does this? Sounds risky AF. Does Uber Eats refund the person buying the food and absorb the cost of this themselves then?
Don't know how it works. Not interested in learning about it either since its about as useful as nipples on a batsuit for me.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He also wouldn't be the first to have a great first season and then not be able to live up to the hype. Lawrence Rowe, Jacques Rudolph, Faisal Iqbal… so many.

cnerd123

likes this
He also wouldn't be the first to have a great first season and then not be able to live up to the hype. Lawrence Rowe, Jacques Rudolph, Faisal Iqbal… so many.
He is much younger tho, and his accomplishments in junior/FC cricket to date are more impressive.

vcs

It's always safe to go with "no" in these cases. I wonder how many batsmen in history have made 50 or more international hundreds. I can think of 4 - Sachin, Ponting, Sangakkara and Kohli.

EDIT : Turns out Kallis, Jayawardene, Amla and Lara have also got to the mark. Pretty exclusive club.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Depend on what you've got available. Cooking is always cheap - just get whatever meat/veggies are on sale, cook them with some rice/instant noodles/pasta, and you can even find some really cheap sauces and spices to season with.

Eggs are cheap too. A diet on a budget should have plenty of eggs.
Yeah I believe I'll be eating a lot of rice dishes this week as a simple & cheap option. Lucky for me this slippy thread popped up just at the right time.

Burgey

Will be caught three times at short third man when he tours here this summer. Get on now.

Singh767

School Boy/Girl Captain
What do you guys make of his technique?
Dravid said they noticed a driving technique flaw with his back foot during the Under 19 WC but did not want to address it then. Then in England apparently they worked hard on it again.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"None of us were even 10% of what Prithvi Shaw is when we were 18-19." - Virat Kohli
Funnily enough players don't tend to end up orders of magnitude ahead of their top flight peers even if they were better at a very young age.