• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan vs Australia in the UAE 2018

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd be in favour of the "away team gets to choose" instead of the Toss movement, purely because it would help Aus when touring, but wouldn't really hurt us at home. Feel like these days batting first or second in Australia doesn't really make a difference, compared to other parts of the world. Would never happen though because BCCI.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The main is that the away team always seems to lose the toss, like India did in England.

Mir Hamza has a FC batting average of 6 with a top score of 26, in 56 matches. I do like proper tailenders.

Borges

International Regular
I'd be in favour of the "away team gets to choose" instead of the Toss movement, purely because it would help Aus when touring,
We would then start getting dead wickets in every other country too; one of the easier ways to kill interest in test cricket.

stephen

Has Marsh been bowling as well as cricinfo are making out? If so that's a huge boon to Australia.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And again! Lyon on a hat trick!

Fmd Australia mad emore chances in 15 minutes than they did in two sessions day one last test. Could easily be five down or so down already.

Stocks in SOK Fanboi Inc crashing aws. Investors noticeably quiet around here.

Gnske

And again! Lyon on a hat trick!

Fmd Australia mad emore chances in 15 minutes than they did in two sessions day one last test. Could easily be five down or so down already.

Stocks in SOK Fanboi Inc crashing aws. Investors noticeably quiet around here.
We're too busy catcalling some dames on the streets Burg.