• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of Sri Lanka 2018

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's been a bit of a weird bowling innings from Moeen. Probably the worst he's bowled in ages and he doesn't have great figures... but two wickets, two drops off his bowling and an lbw not given/reviewed that was out shows he's still producing enough good deliveries to threaten anyway.

hazsa19

International Regular
Classic ex player in the comms box. ‘You always know when you catch it/ edge it etc’. That’s clearly not the case based on the last 20 years of cricket in a time of ever improving cameras and technology.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Classic ex player in the comms box. ‘You always know when you catch it/ edge it etc’. That’s clearly not the case based on the last 20 years of cricket in a time of ever improving cameras and technology.
I always say that, but then I was always delighted to lay any bat on the ball, even if it was only a thin 'un

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I just saw the highlights - those really were two outstanding pieces of fielding from Jennings.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good effort by SL. Fourth innings chases are just so hard. Matchwinning ton by Root here.

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Well Leach doing good 14 wickets in 3 odd test has chance for Maiden 5 fer tomorrow and series win for ECB

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well Leach doing good 14 wickets in 3 odd test has chance for Maiden 5 fer tomorrow and series win for ECB
Best spinner in England doing well in spinning conditions shock.

Not doing him down but he would have played all the home summer if it wasn't for getting injured. Should be a permanent member of the side now as he gives us what Mooen and Rashid don't which is control.