• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2018/19 New Zealand First-Class Season Draft

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
:toot:

I have signed up for a previous one but then went on holiday and completely forgot about it...

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Actually Athlai, I think McEwan has been scored incorrectly in the final round since he came in as nightwatchman which might push you up a bit?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes if only Draftkings would make a surprise expansion into New Zealand domestic cricket and run everything for me via software next season, that'd be terrific.

Looks like I may have to include the July Tests against Sri Lanka in the 2019/20 draft, to get our bigger names up to eight matches. I suppose anyone who'd want to play would obviously still be visiting the forum for the World Cup, so that should be fine.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
No actually England are visiting us for a couple of non-championship Tests very early next season. We'll probably do the draft after the domestic contracts are all locked in, as usual.