• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Expansion Draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
are we simply picking players from the un-banned list? what happens afterwards
You have to pick in total 24 players. 2 from each country. This is a squad for tests and ODIs and the players you pick are for a team to commence in 2019. Read above for more or ask another question.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Round 1
Egypt - BJ Watling
Japan - Ishant Sharma
China - KL Rahul
Spain -

Round 2
Spain -
China -
Japan -
Egypt -

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can I pick Herath? Else KL Rahul
Herath is expected to retire at the end of 2018.

I wrote this earlier:

A reminder: Retired players aren't going to come out of retirement and the player you select must have played in 2018. Players injured/banned current situation should be taken into account, but while the aim is to have a decent side 1 Jan 2019, you should be trying to build the best team over the next 2-3 years.

Technically Herath is available as he has played in 2018 and hasn't retired yet. But does he fit the above? I would rate him really low value when I pick who I think is the best squad.

kingkallis

International Coach
R1: Rishabh Pant
R2: Chris Morris

Spain

7. Rishabh Pant + /
8. Chris Morris o /

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was in, then I was out, then I was back in... and now I'm back out! Good luck guys.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
In the end you just werent desperate enough.

Speaking of, back to China to make his second pick.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
My turn eh?

Let China pick the best of its men out there gracing the lovely game of cricket at the highest level. The best China-man out there.

Kuldeep Yadav

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Round 1
Egypt - BJ Watling
Japan - Ishant Sharma
China - KL Rahul
Spain - Rishabh Pant

Round 2
Spain - Chris Morris
China - Kuldeep Yadav
Japan -