• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2018 in UAE

cnerd123

likes this
BD have now beaten Pakistan 4 times in a row in ODIs

Now it's time for revenge. Nidahas Trophy 2 - The Snakes Strike Back

Athlai

Not Terrible
The idea that Bangers don't have a fifth bowling option is ridiculous. Pretty much every decent bat in the country is a decent spinner

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There used to be a strict hierarchy though. India ~ Pakistan > Sri Lanka > Bangladesh> the rest.

Now it's more like India > Pakistan ~ Bangladesh ~ Afghanistan > Hong Kong ~ Sri Lanka

trundler

I blame Black_Warrior for jinxing Pakistan.

Also, Shadab at 6 is depressing. He shouldn't bat above 8. Bring Azhar back, make the batting deeper and get rid of the hack that is Sarfaraz.

Athlai

Not Terrible
There used to be a strict hierarchy though. India ~ Pakistan > Sri Lanka > Bangladesh> the rest.

Now it's more like India > Pakistan ~ Bangladesh ~ Afghanistan > Hong Kong ~ Sri Lanka
I don't think Afghanistan or Hong Kong should be that high.

India > Pakistan = Bangladesh > Afghanistan => Sri Lanka > Hong Kong

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am just glad the broadcasters didn't get their third precious India-Pak game.

Bangers, truly world class....... at beating Pakistan.

TheJediBrah

I don't think Afghanistan or Hong Kong should be that high.

India > Pakistan = Bangladesh > Afghanistan => Sri Lanka > Hong Kong
I'm not sure about Afghanistan's place in this though. They have every right to be ranked ahead, or at least equal to Bangladesh

Howe_zat

Audio File
Bangladesh and Afghanistan being decent is the best thing that could have happened to the Asia cup.

Been a really good competition despite having a couple of games too many. The weirdness of never having a Pakistan-India final needs to be preserved.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
I dont know why you constantly piss on Mashrafe. Who is the other alternative to Mashrafe?
Literally anyone would be better. Play Nazmul instead and use Rubel and Mustafizur as the seamers. Mashrafe offers nothing with the ball nowadays and will act as a millstone around Bangladesh's attack. Doesn't help that he insists on bowling himself at perfectly inopportune moments.

Won't happen of course. I see that Isam at crapinfo is already crediting Mashrefe's "leadership" for the win against Pakistan. Never fails.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Literally anyone would be better. Play Nazmul instead and use Rubel and Mustafizur as the seamers. Mashrafe offers nothing with the ball nowadays and will act as a millstone around Bangladesh's attack. Doesn't help that he insists on bowling himself at perfectly inopportune moments.

Won't happen of course. I see that Isam at crapinfo is already crediting Mashrefe's "leadership" for the win against Pakistan. Never fails.
Avg 27 with econ 5 in 2018. Theres no replacement at the moment. He's marshalling the guys well in the field. You are just cherry picking the game against Afghanistan where he experimented few things.