• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2018 in UAE

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mathews leaves himself open to an inswinger almost every pther ball. Too bad the Bangla pacers can't nail that weakness.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Strap in bois it's time for the only enjoyable part of SL's batting - Thisara

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Congrats to Bangladesh. We have been hopeless and completely outplayed.i refuse to waste more of my time watching us play this ****
Edit:am fuming, if this is how these guys play, we may as well play an u19 team as they can't really do much worse and at least will gain experience.these guys need to realise that no one is above being dropped..

Last edited:

vcs

I hope they do the Naagin Dance again, just to annoy Randycricfreak.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats to Bangladesh. We have been hopeless and completely outplayed.i refuse to waste more of my time watching us play this ****
Edit:am fuming, if this is how these guys play, we may as well play an u19 team as they can't really do much worse and at least will gain experience.these guys need to realise that no one is above being dropped..
SL missed Chandimal and Gunathilaka badly

Daemon

I’m waiting for the inevitable excuses and reasons why it doesn’t count and SL were screwed over in some form.
Nah this is way off the mark. He usually just goes missing after a Sri Lanka loss and resurfaces when India find themselves in trouble.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
That should go do down as one of the best ODI knocks of this decade and possibly best in BD's history, ahead of Nasir's knock as that came in a loss

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Still Tamim being out of the Asia Cup would hurt Bangladesh badly for the rest of the tournament. Mominul should be the reasonable pick to open the batting but it's Mominul and BD don't like him

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Still Tamim being out of the Asia Cup would hurt Bangladesh badly for the rest of the tournament. Mominul should be the reasonable pick to open the batting but it's Mominul and BD don't like him
I think they might actually do it given the role Tamim has played in the ODI side the past couple of years. Mominul did he chances no harm in the A-team series against Ireland A either:
4th unofficial ODI, Bangladesh A Tour of Ireland at Dublin, Aug 8 2018 | Match Summary | ESPNCricinfo

Shanto is actually in the squad though so even if Mominul comes into the squad for Tamim, he might not come into the eleven.