• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We could do worse than picking Burns. Next to Harris and Patterson in terms of consistency in the last few seasons.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
What speeds does Feldman get as opposed to say Neser?
Not sure but would be surprised Feldman was much more than mid 120s these days. Neser generally clocks around the 130-136 range, although I have seen him higher on occasion. Their respective cricinfo classifications aren't that accurate, if that's what you were wondering?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Goes to CA website. Sees headline "Test Stars Fire for Vics" Checks score - all out 167.

"Starring" has a different meaning to the old days, it seems.
Think they were about 2/100 when they made that headline tbf. It was the lunch report or something

the big bambino

International Captain
Not sure but would be surprised Feldman was much more than mid 120s these days. Neser generally clocks around the 130-136 range, although I have seen him higher on occasion. Their respective cricinfo classifications aren't that accurate, if that's what you were wondering?
Thanks. Nah I just thought they were much the same but looks like Feldman is about Copeland/Abbas pace

Burgey

Just saw it. Decent nut.

Pitch in Perth looks like it has decent pace and bounce. Hope it’s like that as a test venue.

Dermo Abbott staking a claim for MMarsh’s allrounder spot here.

Gnske

Please don't let Jhye Richardson be good, please don't let all that 'potential' bs be vindicated.

Burgey

Nsw ****ed now that Highes, Larkin, Moises and KPat have all made their one ton for the year.

Top_Cat

In fairness, been a while since we saw a bag of 8 sticks by an out-and-out quick in Oz yeah? Gillespie in '04-ish the last?

Starfighter

Why is the camerawork on the WA stream so cruddy? Zoom out a little and hold the damn thing still so I can actually see what's happening.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
In fairness, been a while since we saw a bag of 8 sticks by an out-and-out quick in Oz yeah? Gillespie in '04-ish the last?
I would have thought Shaun Tait would have taken a similarly big haul around the same time? Can't remember for sure but Sloon was a serious gun in his first couple of Shield seasons, back when he could actually get through a fair amount of overs without being completely gassed.

Also I can't not mention Mark Cameron and his 11-52 game back in 2010

Top_Cat

Remember banging on about it here before too but pre-exile, Tait was getting through a similar number of overs as Gillespie for SACA every game.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Remember banging on about it here before too but pre-exile, Tait was getting through a similar number of overs as Gillespie for SACA every game.
Gillespie and Tait was a seriously good bowling partnership for South Australia, but far too often they were let down by some mediocre batting.

I don't mind you banging on about these sorts of things, frankly I wish I had half your knowledge of South Australian cricket history