• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh yeah he did. Didn't see Sangha's. What did he do?
Took his eyes off Steketee's bouncer and just thrust his hands at it as the ball took almost his glove, bat, shoulder and helmet through to the keeper.

Didn't know what to do with it.

Gnske

Took his eyes off Steketee's bouncer and just thrust his hands at it as the ball took almost his glove, bat, shoulder and helmet through to the keeper.

Was a good bouncer I'll admit, but you duck it every day of the week.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Sounds like the type of shot which would make him India’s greatest ever batsman tbh

stephen

I can't believe how bad the umpiring was in the QLD/NSW game. Burns didn't even get close to hitting that ball and I'm pretty sure Cummins was home for the run out.